Lizard Workwear and Safety register annually with the Data Commissioner, ensuring we are up to date with current Data Protection Legislation and we are dedicated to safeguarding your information and privacy.
As is standard practice when using the internet we may use a cookie file. This enables us to gather anonymous statistical information for use with regard to our services and the use of our website in conjunction with our advertisers. No Personal data is gathered in this method whatsoever. These cookies help us provide better services to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies, this can be done in the browsers settings. Please note that our site may not function as intended and you may not be able to access particular areas of the website.
Storing Your Data
Your personal data is stored on our secure servers within the EU. Data relating to any payment details will be encrypted to ensure its safety. Information being sent over the internet is not 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically; transmission as such is at your own risk.
Where you have a password for accessing an area of the site you are responsible for its security and confidentiality. Any orders placed on your password will be deemed as being placed by you and you will be responsible for any costs incurred.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
We use your data primarily to provide our services to you. This will include, but is not limited to,
1) Take and fulfil customer orders.
2) Administer and enhance the site and service.
3) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes, reviews purposes. We never sell your data on.
4) Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login, internal account reference etc.)
5) Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
6) If you consent when signing up to the website we will use your email address to notify you of offers and other information, your preference can be changed at any time by unsubscribing to the mailer email or contacting the office.
7) We retain customer details securely in our server indefinitely to prevent loss of logo and order history for future orders, if there are no orders being processed you data is not available to anyone else (for example carrier companies).
8) You can request a copy of what data of yours we hold, request a correction if there is an error or change and that we remove it if you wish. We do not pass your information on outside of facilitating your order and we respect that you must opt-in to our marketing emails so we don't send you any spam.
We process your data mainly under consent from you, legitimate interests and also Article 6 of the GDPR (performance of contract). Where you do consent we will send you offers and other information, you can toggle or withdraw your consent at any time through the website customer portal or by contacting the company by email or telephone requesting that removal. You have a right to ask us to amend, correct or remove the data. Some of the data is required by law to be kept by us (for taxation purposes for example). We do not obtain or store any sensitive personal data (dates of birth,biometrics, sexual preference etc.).
We comply with the General Data Protection Regilation,you can see your rights here ICO GDPR Rights
You can contact us and request access to the information we hold on you. Should you wish to contact use the contact us section on the website.